Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Daddy, My Hero

B2N2 Scraps has a great new kit out for use for all those Father's Day pictures I know everyone has after this weekend. My Daddy, My Hero features a lot of different manly elements & a great color scheme. You can pick it up at Brownie Scraps for 25% off today only and at Stuff to Scrap the kit & quick page set will be 25% off all week.

Both: Kit is My Daddy, My Hero by B2N2 Scraps. Card: Font is Pea Picky Panda by Kevin & Amanda. Toolbox: Template by 3 Li’l Monsters Designs.

Template by Scrapping with Liz; kit is My Daddy, My Hero by B2N2 Scraps; font is Pea Anderson by Kevin & Amanda; and date rub-on by Funky Time Designs by Amber.

Here's a brag book freebie for everyone, click on the preview to head to 4shared & enjoy! Sorry, this freebie has expired!

No comments:

Post a Comment