Monday, April 23, 2012

Blocked Up & Collages Squared

I've got two new template sets releasing today, first up is my Collages Squared set. This set came out of my desired to scrap all the pictures I post to Facebook each month. I love doing this as it's great to look back over the month & remember all the fun & random stuff we do each month. The set comes in either 12x12 or 8.5x11 sizes; for the 12x12 set each template has room for 30+ pictures while the 8.5x11 templates have room for 20+ pictures. You can see a few of the layouts I've done with these templates, they are great to have when I've got lots of pictures!


Next here is my Blocked Up template set; I'm a rather organized person (or at least I was before kids!)& I love having nice orderly templates to play with. Again, these have room for lots of pictures or picture/paper combination. I just had to scrap some pictures of my eldest hiding in a doghouse, took me forever to get him to come out as Ian was having way too much fun inside!


My whole store is still on sale for 40% off until the end of April so snag these useful templates while they are at a great price. Plus I'm going to do another giveaway, this time I'll pick two fans who like my Facebook page to get the template set of their choice. Head on over to the DoubleTrouble Scraps Facebook page to like it & I'll choose two winners on Sunday, April 29th!

No comments:

Post a Comment