Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Gentleman's Agreement by Wendy Tunison Designs

Wendy's hybrid gal Stephanie here! Did you know that each month there is a Printables Challenge over in the Scraps N Pieces forum? Each month I'll be doing the challenge with one of Wendy's kits which is a double bonus since I get to play with the kit & earn points towards goodies in the Scraps N Pieces store. Score!

As always, let's take a look at the kit I'm using today. It's A Gentleman's Agreement which is a collaboration Wendy did with Meg of Busy Crafting Mommy Designs so make sure you check out both for the full experience.



Love this kit because as the only female in a house full of males (that includes the dog, I'm way outnumbered here), I often find it hard to find fun & different male-themed kits. For the April Printables Challenge, we are asked to make a invitation that can be used for a party, get-together, anything you can think of! Since I know of several males who have/will be graduating this year, I thought a fun, manly invitation was called for. Then I thought it would be even more fun to make it into a double-sided postcard because who doesn't like getting postcards? Here's the front, it was hard to make something generic but I think the Amazing School of Basket Weaving is a good institution don't you? Heehee.


And here's the back. Since it's supposed to be printed as a postcard, I've left plenty of room on the right side for the address & stamp as well as making it less busy so it can be easily read by sorting machines.


I think the postcard turned out nice & would be a great invitation for any manly celebration. Of course I just have to share this postcard with everyone! Included in the download are the front & back of the postcard without any text so you can customize it. It's 7 inches x 5 inches but can be sized down to reach the standard postcard size for the United States Post Office (no more than 4.25 inches high by 6 inches long).

After all, you don't have to send it through the mail plus I don't know what restrictions are in other countries & it's always easier to size something down then up. To print on both sides, just check around as many places offer double-sided printing, I got our double-sided Christmas cards printed through mpix & was very happy with the quality. Click on the preview to download & enjoy! Sorry, this freebie has expired!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love your card additions!! Thank you but link is not working. Can you please check? Thank you so much for offering beautiful freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it finally, thank you again.

    ReplyDelete