Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bigger and Better by DoubleTrouble Scraps

I've had a few sort-of-new template packs in the store for a while but never actually blogged about them so I'm going to be rectifying that over the next few weeks! First up is my Bigger and Better set that was a previous store freebie. When I got my spiffy new camera I discovered that the photo size was much bigger than my previous camera & to take advantage of that, I made these templates to show off big photos. Since this was a previous store freebie, please check your stash before buying!


Here are two of my layouts. On the left I used Mommy's Little Boy Revamp by B2N2 Scraps & on the right parts of the March BAK from The Scrappy Kat.


And here are some I found in the gallery! Both are by Jenn J; on the left she used We Are Memory Keepers: Our Buttons by Adriana's Cafe & on the right she used Tomgirl by B2N2 Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment