Friday, May 17, 2013

Circles Never End by DoubleTrouble Scraps

The next in my series of templates I never blogged about are my Circles Never End sets. I had originally made two templates for our Labor Day Facebook hop last September & I loved them so much I had to expand on the idea.

Included in the set are the two templates from the hop plus four new templates to go with them. Both sets are on sale for 50% off through Sunday, May 19th; that's a great deal!


I these these are my favorite templates to scrap with right now, I have a hard time not using them for everything. I made these two layouts a few months ago using B2N2 Scraps' kits;on the left I used What A Hoot & on the right is Everyday Love. Don't ask me what Jake is doing in the picture on the left, I truly don't know. My only explanation is that he's a 4-year-old boy. Should be enough!


And here's one I scrapped just this week using We Are Memory Keepers - Our Tags by Just For Fun Designs. I'll be back to tell you about this great kit later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment