Sunday, May 12, 2013

May Build A Kits at Stuff to Scrap

I was so excited to see the color palette for the May 2013 Build A Kits because it was all about the guys ... wait a minute. LOL, in case you were wondering we got a little mixed up on what color palette was for which month so June will be about the ladies. Life is all about changing things up & going with the flow!

Either way I was happy because with three guys in my house I'm always on the look out for great guy themed kits & there is some great variety this month. Remember that if you purchase 3 or more BAKs in one transaction, you can use the code MAYBAK_BUY3_SAVE50% to get 50% off all the May 2013 BAKs in your cart!



I had to get on the fun with some templates, nothing special but with plenty of space for photos of your guy(s). Please note all the templates in Handsome Mish Mash were previous blog freebies but have been updated & quality checked.


If you want to see how much fun I had with these, just check out my layout. Can you guess what was so much fun?


OK, watching then 3-year-old Ian try to ride a fake bull (& he did pretty good at it!) was fun but that's not it. What was fun was using about four different May BAKs to make the layout! I just kept grabbing papers & elements from the different packs & as you can see, they all worked together to create a fun layout. Click on any of the previews below to check out the parts.


B2N2 Scraps also whipped up a set of templates for the May BAKs called Templates: All Star. These would be great for any pictures that need that star treatment!


I didn't use one of the BAKs for my layout, instead I used Becky's collaboration with Gettin' Scrappy with Britt, Ready, Set, Swim! to scrap pictures from Ian & Jake's first swim class.

No comments:

Post a Comment