Friday, June 21, 2013

Sassifrass by Wendy Tunison Designs

Everyone needs a little attitude every now and then. The perfect amount of sass and sizzle is what you'll find in this kit called Sassifrass. The bright, bold colors make this fun for girls of any age. From a night on the town to dress up in mommy's high heels, I've got you covered. The fun word art pieces will have you smiling and chanting, "You go, girl!" as you're scrapping those girl power moments! Sassifrass is 30% off during it's introductory week!

Blog_buyitnow_snpBlog_buyitnow_gs

There are some birthdays coming up that I needed to make cards for & this kit is just perfect for the girls on my list. I did something a little different with this card, can you spot it? It's a little hard to see but on the front of the card I put a 3D element which is something I don't do very often but I decided needed to be tried. The reason I don't usually do 3D stuff is that it can be hard for me to cut things out nice enough so that I doesn't look like my 4-year-olds cut it. But tags are great for making a little pop-out or 3D element as they usually have straight lines to work with.


Don't forget to check out Wendy's blog for links to a ton of great freebies to go with Sassifrass!

No comments:

Post a Comment