Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Pursuit of Happiness by Wendy Tunison Designs

I recently worked with a wonderful kit from Wendy Tunison Designs called The Pursuit of Happiness. This fun kit is just full of color & life which made it the perfect kit to use to make some end-of-school teacher gifts.


I really wanted to make something unique & fun so I checked through my Pinterest boards to see what I had stored & I found a wonderful idea for a gift card holderon the blog Inking Idaho. I really liked the look but instead of using punches & die-cuts, I used my Silhouette Cameo to make the cuts nice & clean. The gift card holders turned out wonderfully & I was able to get my boys to sign the cards correctly on the first try!


In addition to the gift card holder, I also made a quick food label for an event at the boys' school called Everybody Eats Rice. We had to bring a dish that had rice in it & when I made a Pineapple Honey Rice Dessert last year there was nothing left. Same results this year but it does taste the best while fresh!


I liked my gift card holder so much that I turned it into a little freebie for everyone who needs a cute holder for some gift cards. Click on the preview to download & enjoy! Sorry, this freebie has expired!

No comments:

Post a Comment