Friday, July 26, 2013

Got Me Puzzled by B2N2 Scraps & DoubleTrouble Scraps

I'm very excited to show off this new kit from B2N2 Scraps because I made some templates to go along with it!

Got Me Puzzled is just what you need for your puzzle crazy family member; the kit includes jigsaw puzzle pieces, crossword puzzle word art, word search word art, papers that look like mazes & sudoku puzzles. All of this is done in a beautiful color palette that you can use to scrap any picture! Of course Becky's entire store is on sale for 40% off until July 31st so check out what else you can snag at a great price.


I had a lot of fun making the templates, Puzzled, even though I can't usually find my way out of a maze even if I tried. My brother actually got lost in a hedge maze when we were younger, he hates 'em now! You can snag this set for 30% off until Sunday, July 29th.


Here's my layouts using the templates, I just love all the different papers Becky included in the kit to
make the puzzle pieces.


And here some layouts that the other ladies on Becky's CT graciously did for me. Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment