Monday, July 8, 2013

Playful Ponies by Scrappin' Serenity

I never thought I would have a need for a kit with a My Little Pony theme but a few weeks ago my boys discovered the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic TV show & are now obsessed with all things that have to do with My Little Pony. Seriously I got a My Little Pony sticker book & you would have thought that I was offering them a solution for all their problems with how fiercely they fought over it. Yes, I got a second sticker book!

If you've got a little one who's as obsessed as my boys, check out this cute kit from Scrappin' Serenity called Playful Ponies. It is just the kit you'll need to scrap all those pictures of pony play time or just some magical moments.


Here's Ian playing with his cousin's My Little Pony dolls, I had to pry them out of his hands before we could leave that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment