Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to School Card

Did you know that each month there is a Hybrid Challenge over at the GingerScraps forum? It's a fun way to try your hand at printables. Until the end of August, you can pick up a cute pencil card template from Sandy Pie Creations, check out what I did with the template!


I used this card to give a gift card to my boys' camp counselor this summer. Since I knew that I wanted the card to feature colors from his high school, I dug through my stash of Wendy's kits & did some mixing & matching. In the end, I used papers from three of Wendy's kits: Spring Fling, Just Us March & One Small Step.



Cards like this are why I love digital scrapbooking, I was able to swap the papers out until I had just the right ones to make the card perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment