Friday, August 16, 2013

Zia Sunrise by B2N2 Scraps & DoubleTrouble Scraps

I am totally in love with the newest kit from B2N2 Scraps, Zia Sunrise. Why? Because it was a kit made just for me! My husband & I lived in Albuquerque, New Mexico for a few years & even got married in beautiful Santa Fe so the area has very fond memories for us. Becky has also traveled to the Southwest & had really done the area justice from the colors to the paper patterns to the elements.


Of course I jumped at the chance to make some Zia Sunrise templates to go along with the kit, they turned out great & would be perfect for those wide pictures of the landscape of wherever you are.


Both the kit & the templates are on sale for 30% off the first week in our respective stores. Check out the beautiful layouts made with both the kit & templates from the ladies on Becky's CT!


And here are a few layouts made by Meleah who is a member of the STS Store CT, love what she did with them.


I also made a few Facebook Timeline covers for me & my husband from our 10th wedding anniversary trip back to Santa Fe!

No comments:

Post a Comment