Friday, September 20, 2013

Furever Love by B2N2 Scraps

Do you have a kitty that you just adore & take tons of picture of? If so you'll want to snag the new kit Furever Love from B2N2 Scraps, made to celebrate all those wonderful felines!


My husband is allergic to cats which is a big bummer as I grew up with a wonderful cat named Johann (after Johann Sebastian Bach, my Mom is a music teacher). He really was the best cat in the world & even though it's been 20 years since he passed away, I still miss him.


I made a set of templates to go along with Becky's kit, the color palette reminded me of the first quilt my Mom made (which I own!) so I went with a quilted theme & a few cat elements for my Furever Love templates. With the Stuff to Scrap store closing, you can pick up this set for 75% until Monday, September 30th! And be sure to check out the rest of my templates as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment