Friday, September 20, 2013

Just Us {June} Hybrid by Wendy Tunison Designs

Wendy is back at it again with an amazing Just Us kit, this time for the month of June & it's all about the guys! Since I live in a house with one husband, two sons & one male dog I'm all for any kit that gives me guy-themed elements & papers to work with.


Did I also mention I have a twin brother? Gah, too many guys in my life but since our birthday was this past week, Wendy's new kit was the perfect excuse to make my twin brother a birthday card & complete the September 2013 Printables Challenge over at Scraps N Pieces at the same time. Since I also didn't have a lot of time to get the card done, I went basic but with lots of grunge so that it looks really cool even though there are no elements!

No comments:

Post a Comment