Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Autumn Fields by Just For Fun Designs

Fall is here & while I'm not over thrilled with the colder weather, I do love how the world looks! I think Kelly of Just For Fun Designs has captured the changing of the seasons just right with her kit Autumn Fields. While I do love the funky autumn kits that one can fine, a good traditional kit is a must have in my scrapbooking stash. It's on sale for only $2.00 until October 7th so hurry up & snag it at this great price! Kelly has some fun freebies over on her blog so check them out before they disappear!


This is actually from last year's leaf raking spree. I say spree because Ian & Jake only kept raking leaves for about 5 minutes until they had a decent sized pile. Then the pile became a jumping zone!


No comments:

Post a Comment