Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hint of Winter by Just For Fun Designs

The past few weeks have been a little crazy with some family issues but now that everything is sorted out, I can get around to posting my layouts for some of the wonderful new kits my CT bosses have made!

I'll start my catch-up-posting with Hint of Winter from Just For Fun Designs, I love the crisp clean feeling I get from looking at this lovely kit. It's a kit that will hopefully be needed over & over again once the snow starts to fall. Until October 31st, you can pick this kit up for free over at Scraps N Pieces with a $10 purchase of anything in the store!


Despite the fact that Halloween hasn't even happened yet, my boys are asking me over & over & over when the snow will start falling. Pity that I'm not a snow fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment