Thursday, October 31, 2013

Mine It by The Scrappy Kat & Scrappin' Serenity

I'm going to admit that I've never played many video games but my boys are really into them so I had to snag the new kit, Mine It, from The Scrappy Kat & Scrappin' Serenity. I just know I'm going to have tons of video game pictures to scrap in the future!


As I don't have many game pictures to scrap right now, I decided to make a little hybrid project. Last week we went to Chuck E Cheese for the first time & we'll be going back many times which means I have to do something with all the tokens we bought. I had some small Mini M&M containers on hand which held our extra tokens perfectly so I did some measuring, designing & cutting to make some cute labels for the containers.

To make sure these labels stood up to the handling they're going to get, I used the same technique as for my box tops holder. First I glued the label to the container & let it dry. Then I sprayed over the whole label with Mod Podge Clear Acrylic Sealer to keep the colors from running. Once that was dry, I gave everything a good coat of Mod Podge Matte Finish. My boys were so excited to see their new token holders & of course demanded to go to Chuck E Cheese that minute!

1 comment:

  1. Have a minecraft lover in my house - these are great! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete