Friday, October 11, 2013

Templates: Off the Edge by B2N2 Scraps

Is it really Friday? I'm all messed up as my family went on vacation for a week & we got back on a Tuesday. Right now I'm thinking it's supposed to be Wednesday! But I'm very glad it's not because I can show off the newest template set from B2N2 Scraps, Templates: Off the Edge. This is a great set for any layout & is on sale for 30% off for a limited time.


Since we did just get back from vacation, I whipped up a layout with a picture from our trip. We went down to New Mexico for the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta but spent a few days in Santa Fe. Right outside Santa Fe is Camel Rock which my boys just loved seeing, I was just glad there was a fence around it to keep them from climbing on it!


For the layout I used the kit Becky made me, Zia Sunrise; trying to figure out how I can get her to make this into a mega kit, I have so many pictures to scrap!


No comments:

Post a Comment