Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Night Before by Just For Fun Designs

The night before Christmas is always such a fun time. There is tons of excitement and then the kiddos finally tire out and off to bed they go with wonderful dreams of the next day. Scrap those picture or any of your holiday photos with the lovely new kit, The Night Before from Just For Fun Designs.


I used this kit for several different projects, first a layout of my boys attempting a Christmas craft project a few years ago (it was a disaster & ended up in the trash. The craft not the boys!).


Then I needed a cute new siggy for the SNP forum & that reindeer was too hard to resist.


Finally, I didn't have any gift tags for presents (gah, poor planning) but I did have some Avery labels; after some interwebz digging I found a template for the size labels I had & whipped a few up!

1 comment: