Thursday, January 9, 2014

Check Up by Just For Fun Designs

Got a couple of little ones who seem to need to go to the doctor every other week? Or are you lucky enough to only go once a year? Either way, you'll want to check out the great new kit, Check Up from Just For Fun Designs. It's chock full of everything you'd need to scrap all those doctor visits & it's on sale for 30% off until January 18th.


And if you find yourself at the eye doctor or the dentist, Kelly has made two add-ons, Check Up ~ Eyes & Check Up ~ Teeth. Snag all three for the best deal!


Love how my layouts turned out, on the left is a from the hospital visit my eldest ended having for breathing issues, it was not fun but he & I made the best of it. And nothing's better than getting surgical glove fish for being good dental patients. I know this is a kit I'll be using again & again, my boys just can't stay out of trouble!


No comments:

Post a Comment