Saturday, February 1, 2014

Temptations Remix Vol. 10 & Just Us {February} {Hybrid} by Wendy Tunison Designs

Wendy Tunison Designs has got a fun new template set for you this week! The Temptations Remix Vol 10 set is perfect for P52.  The templates all have at least 7 photo spaces but Wendy's found that as she's doing P52 for the first time this year that 7 spaces is often just not enough!  So there are a few more spaces on some of these.


I found some cute pictures from last year of my little dudes opening up all their Valentines, I've got some special treats ready for them this year!


I also needed a card for Valentine's Day so I used one of my Will You Be Mine Card templates to make one.


For both the layout & my card, I used Wendy's kit Just Us {February}, perfect for getting ready for the month of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment