Thursday, February 6, 2014

Easel Card Vol 2 ~ Heart by Double Trouble Scraps

’Tis the season of love & it is time to make some Valentine’s Day cards! Make your card extra special by using the Easel Cards Vol 2 ~ Heart template from DoubleTrouble Scraps & your favorite Valentine's kit. It may look complicated but is very easy to put together.

** Please note this set is no longer available for sale **


I had a lot of fun using this set. You'll find that there are two types of hearts included, both scalloped & non-scalloped. For my card I used one of the scalloped & non-scalloped hearts, so glad that I have my Silhouette machine to do that fiddly cutting. I've included Silhouette files in the download for those of you that also have a Silhouette machine.


But the really nice thing about this template is that you don't have to make the card with a digital kit! As you can see with this card, my eldest twin Ian went to town on the card that I printed out to check that I had things lined up correctly. If you decide to make one like this, just make your cut lines & the arrow showing how to stand the card up, very, very light.


I used Old Fashioned Love by Scraps N Pieces for my card, just wanted to remind everyone because it's such a lovely kit!


No comments:

Post a Comment