Saturday, March 1, 2014

Night Music by DoubleTrouble Scraps

I just love the theme & colors for the March Bits N Pieces, it's all about music! My mother was an elementary music teacher so music has been a big part of my life ever since I could remember. Technically I can play three instruments (piano, flute & saxophone) but not very well. No matter how badly I play, I still love music & came up with the Night Music templates to showcase all your musical pictures. How can you resist?

** Please note this set is no longer available for sale **


In addition, I ended up making some CU layered paper templates. The Musical Vol 1 paper set has four layered papers to jazz up your musical kits.


Just check out the layouts my Creative Team made, all the layouts use kits from the March BNP offerings so make sure to check out what all the other designers have on sale.

1 comment:

  1. Love these, Steph. I am downloading them right now :)

    ReplyDelete