Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Future Photographer by DoubleTrouble Scraps

Despite being busy with packing, cleaning & repairing stuff for our move, I was able to put together a template set for the April Bits N Pieces. There wasn't a theme so I decided to make another set around filmstrips & call it Future Photographer Vol 2. Not very original I know but I still loved making these!

** Please note this set is no longer available for sale **


Here are some of the layouts my CT made, many of them use kits from the April BNP offerings so make sure to check out what all the other designers have on sale.


I've also decided to re-release my previous Future Photographer set, renamed as Future Photographer Vol 1. Yup, I'm that original!

** Please note this set is no longer available for sale **


Here's a few layouts using Vol 1 with a whole bunch of different SNP kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment