Sunday, May 4, 2014

In My Backyard by Meagan's Creations

I'm thrilled to announce that I'm now part of the CT for Meagan's Creations making hybrid projects! I've been working with Meagan for over a year converting her templates but now I get to play with her kits as well. While you may have already seen In My Backyard on my blog, I thought I'd give everyone a little closer look at the hybrid I did for the kit.


While this kit is all about summer fun, I've always been that kind of person to take a good book to the park for some reading the in sun. Since my boys love reading as well, I decided they needed some bookmarks for their reading. These were made with a set of templates I picked up from Wendy Bird Designs & as you can see, I decorated both the front & back of the bookmarks. A great way to use an outdoor kit for non-outdoor projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment