Thursday, September 4, 2014

A is for Apple Text Paths by DoubleTrouble Scraps

Is everyone back in school now? My kiddos started a week ago but we're just now getting on to a schedule (sort of!). To celebrate the start of school, the September Bits N Pieces theme was knowledge, learning & wisdom & I was going to do an alphabet template set but a few other designers beat me to it.

I do plan on doing some alphabet templates but I decided to pull out my other idea & make some text paths which I've named A is for Apple ~ Text Paths (original right?!?). I've taken each letter of the alphabet & made two text paths for each, one that traces the outline of the letter & one that fills in the letter.

Use them together or separately! Just pick your preferred font to add some fun journaling to your layout, a neat looking background or an element for your kits.


A few of my creative team were able to work with the paths, here's Tina's & as you can see she shrunk the text path & tucked it behind the paper as part of her title.


Trinity used the fill in text paths to do some journaling for her layout, love how it turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment