Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fun Sized Candy Wrappers by DoubleTrouble Scraps

I have something fun for everyone, just in time for Halloween. Have some fun with all that Halloween candy you're going to be giving out with my new[ish] release, Fun Sized Candy Wrappers! These fun templates are specially designed to wrap around all those little candies that you can find just about everywhere right now. Check out some of the candies I've already wrapped, it was hard to not eat them!


Since there are a lot of templates (39 to be precise!) I've broken them down into 4 sets so everyone can grab what they need. I spent a lot of time in the Halloween candy aisle taking a look at the different bags that are available & I think I've gotten everything grouped together so that if you buy a bag of assorted Nestle or Mars candies, you should have all the wrappers in one set. But I'm sure I've missed some so check the product description before you buy to make sure you're getting the wrappers you need. Please note these wrappers were previously released at Stuff to Scrap so check your stash before you buy them.

** Please note this set is no longer available for sale **


In case you also want to snag the super cute kit I used for my wrappers, it's Happy Haunting by Scraps N Pieces. This a bright & cheery Halloween kit & it's on sale for 50% off through this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment