Thursday, October 30, 2014

Merry Christmas Darling by Megan's Creations

Are you ready for some new products from
Meagan’s Creations?
Meagan has a fun collection for you
today!
Be sure to check out the collection as
you save money that way!
What could be better than that you ask.
Spend $5 in Meagan's Store and get Merry
Christmas Darling Free!
Spend $10 Meagan's Store and get the
collection free!
MerryChristmasDarling_DF
Better view of papers:
megsc_merry_CLpreview
megsc_merry_BUNDLE
Pick these up now at:
The Digichick
Gotta Pixel
I think that it is time to announce a
winner!
And the winner is........
Jennifer
Congratulations!
Let's take a look at some layouts using
these products
1 2 3

Unfortunately, I ran out of paper for my hybrid project, I used all my good paper to make treat
holders for my boys' Halloween parties. Amazing how much paper 40 treat holders use up.
But this cute mitten below will be a thank you card for all of my boys' Christmas
gifts, I'm so glad I have a Cameo to do all the cutting around the edges!




Have fun shopping and Scrapping
As always, we’d love to see what Meagan’s
Creations inspire you to create.
Don’t hesitate to link us up!! Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment