Monday, January 18, 2016

Project 365 by DoubleTrouble Scraps

A few years ago, I did Project 365 ...  then said I'd never do it again! But now that I have a good smartphone I decided to try again. To help me meet my goal, I've decided to make a template set to scrap all the photos. In fact, I'll be making 13 template sets in all to create 52 unique templates.

Right now you can pick up Project 365 Set 1 for 50% off in the store until January 21st, then each month a new set will be released with the current Bits N Pieces colors. There will also be 4 free templates released throughout the year as part of the month Scraps N Pieces blog train, just haven't decided which months to do them yet!





I also have a cover page freebie that you can snag in the store, I hope you enjoy this series.


No comments:

Post a Comment